Me and My B-Lo-G

A No-One-Nowhere-Doing-Nothing's 'Thought Process' or rather 'Lot Of Mess'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Target : "Someone Somewhere Doing Something"

Monday, June 25, 2007

Ek Vrikh Di Laash


Vareyaan baad ek puraani pehchani sadak te parat ke aaya,
te ek vrikh nu aare-kulhaadeyaan naal ghireya hoya paaya.
Kehnde ne is jagah to ek navi sadak jaavegi,
te is vrikh di lakkad kisa pul de tire wich lag jaavegi.
Jadon agli baar partaanga te manzar badleya hoya paavanga,
Jisde aasre hethan kade baitheya si,
usdi laash nu kise anjaan ghadi wich mindh ke lang jaavanga.



Corpse of a Tree

"On my return to an old known road, I witness a tree surrounded with Axes. Caught a word that a new road will be passing through and the timber may be utilized in some bridge. The next time I return, I will trample the corpse of the tree whose shade I had enjoyed."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home