Me and My B-Lo-G

A No-One-Nowhere-Doing-Nothing's 'Thought Process' or rather 'Lot Of Mess'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Target : "Someone Somewhere Doing Something"

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Been Four - My IT Score

Its four years since I walked into Patni TTC,Mumbai Office with my academic certificates. Aah !!! First job. Financial Independence. "Apne Paair pe khada Hona".

Trying however hard i cant recreate the feeling I had on that day. It was a hard monsoon day and i had to travel 2 hrs to the TTC office from Andheri. was raining hard and I was half drenched by the time I reached.

The training started the very next day for us, the batch of about 30 fresh-out-of-college aspiring techies. Four years and a job switch later Its still those joining mates who are my best friends after i came to Mumbai. Most of them scattered accross the globe though.

Still remember the All-Play-No-Work training days at SDF-7 Basement.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Aparna Pai said...

Congratulations to us!!

August 21, 2008 6:31 AM  
Blogger Mannu Jutla said...

oye tu chashmudeen kab see ban gaya....
congrats for completing 4 industry yeras... or i say it now you have 4 years experienc of life... :)

September 01, 2008 11:13 AM  
Blogger Guljinder Singh said...

manne Bhaaji, eh chashme vi ek sosha ne.
Naal waale de udhaari lai ke laaye sige :-)

September 02, 2008 9:56 AM  
Blogger Kanchan said...

hmm .. Now toh it will be 5 yrs !!!
Still don't believe it !!

May 13, 2009 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home