Me and My B-Lo-G

A No-One-Nowhere-Doing-Nothing's 'Thought Process' or rather 'Lot Of Mess'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Target : "Someone Somewhere Doing Something"

Monday, June 16, 2008

Hakone Hikers

For my last weekend in Tokyo, I had tentative plans in place for wandering off to either Nikko (One of the Shinto Garhs) or Hakone ( A rather recent tourist attraction).
Finally I chose Hakone, owing to more distant it was from Tokyo city and the spectrum of things it had on offer.



In a single day trip I used 5 different modes of transportation ( i.e. Train, Cable Car, Ropeway, cruise and Bus) to complete
the Hakone area circle covering all major attractions.



In the process made a Dutch friend too.Had Guido not been there, I would not have enjoyed the trip as much. He was a good company to talk to (on Astronomy which was his subject as well as the trip).
So the Pentathlon finished with a 'not so exhausted me'.
I will not be getting further time to visit places outside the city as I will be flying back to Mumbai next weekend.
Have plans to visit a few places within the city circle after work hours on coming weekdays. how far it comes good is still to be seen.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Hrishi said...

Sahi hai boss. Looks like someone is having fun :)

Well, it all has to come to an end sometime eh?

Hope u managed to get some good pics...


cheers mate.

June 16, 2008 2:26 PM  
Blogger Guljinder Singh said...

Yup, have a few pictures of almost everything I covered :)
Some are already on Orkut and Picasa. others coing your way soon.

June 17, 2008 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home