Me and My B-Lo-G

A No-One-Nowhere-Doing-Nothing's 'Thought Process' or rather 'Lot Of Mess'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Target : "Someone Somewhere Doing Something"

Monday, December 03, 2007

Static Me, Dynamic Thee

Everything except me in this world is passing by in a flurry off late. Dynamics of the Life around have liitle effect on my Static Self. Everything reaching my ears is News these days. Be it wedding of a few friends, preparation of wedding for a few others, Stepping in Parenthood of one of the closest friend, Professional development of people close to me or Anything and Everything as a matter of fact. Right now when I write this I am talking to 'Mahamantri' , who is quite close to the centrestage on his elder Bro's wedding in Ahmedabad.
In all this I feel like a Donkey (I feel like writing ASS but I never liked it as a word) stuck amidst heavy traffic on a busy mumbai road. I dont know why but when all of the world is running mad , I am slowing everything down. As If I have a few more years to spend then everyone else.
Last weekend was a bit happening ( by my standards ) as I was in Pune with 'Birbal' without any reasons to be there. This is the beauty: When you have no plans, everything that happens is a takeaway. So the time was good. We took a special pic. (Though whats special will never be mentioned)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when was this .. plz specify the date

March 05, 2008 4:05 PM  
Blogger Guljinder Singh said...

You could have deducted the date by seeing the Date I posted this message :)

March 05, 2008 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home