Me and My B-Lo-G

A No-One-Nowhere-Doing-Nothing's 'Thought Process' or rather 'Lot Of Mess'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Target : "Someone Somewhere Doing Something"

Monday, November 19, 2007

An Unexpected Arrival

Sitting in Winchester 10G, hearing Mr. Ramachandran in an Advanced Capital market session, when there was a buzz on my "Rarely Ringing" cellphone. I only hoped it was not a call and it was not. The cell buzzed shortly on the Silent mode and went silent. Came out for a break after about an hour later not remembering that there was an unread Message lying in my inbox.Frequent promotional SMS'es have cast a shadow on my mind which always says "Forget it, it must be one from the service provider for a new so called MONEY SAVER scheme".
It was only later in the day when the trainig session culminated that I had a look at my cell. 2 Unread Messages. As expected one was from the service provider. The other one from Rajesh - The Aamir khan of the Trio (Which trio and Why so is a rather long story).
The exact line in the message read " I am blessed with laxmi ji".
I was stunned. I always made it a point to meet him everytime I visited home. The last time was abt 6 months ago, but was not expecting this news.
Though it was always at the back of my mind that sooner or later the news will be coming. And Was I excited...aaahhhhhh.....
I feel like being there to meet him right now, but practically it will only be after a month or so.

Congrats to the Proud Parents, both being my classmates.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home