Me and My B-Lo-G

A No-One-Nowhere-Doing-Nothing's 'Thought Process' or rather 'Lot Of Mess'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Target : "Someone Somewhere Doing Something"

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The 44 Syndrome

Its only off late that I have started admitting it to people and against my thoughts it has started growing in magnitude after that.
The number 44 seems to have some eternal connection with me. If I recall correctly, it started happening about 2 to 2.5 years back. Increasingly I started being aware of 44's around me.
To give you a Taste of that here are a few in chronological sequence:
1)Sehwag (one of my favourites) started wearing 44
2)I notice 44 minutes on my workstation clock about 4-5 times a day without any conscious effort.
3)Was deputed to Chennai (STD Code :44)
4)Half the times when I finish calls on my cell, the call duration is Some Minutes and 44 Seconds.
5)Many of my data load Jobs tend to finish in 44 minutes.
6)I am increasingly interacting with london Users (ISD Code : 44)
7)U wont believe it My friend list in Orkut has 144 people. Tried adding friends but the figure keeps coming back to 144.

Believe me there are many more occurances.
Off late the occurance of 44 has become scaringly high.

It seems I have been 44'ed Big Time.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

acha .. isiliye :P
btw .. 44 cna be lucky also to u .. even though it was not for sehwag !!!

dunt u worry .. abhi mere cell no. main hain na ... so it will change ur fortune :P

-kanchan :)

November 02, 2007 6:24 PM  
Blogger Guljinder Singh said...

It has nothing as of Now to be considered as Unlucky. But yeah, will be great if it turns out to be lucky. but coming to Your new number, it has been a tragedy :). Next time take timely consulting from experts (You know very well whom I am refering)

November 02, 2007 7:23 PM  
Blogger Aparna Pai said...

you want to say you got 22's twice???

November 11, 2007 9:35 AM  
Blogger Guljinder Singh said...

Ha....this brings my attention to another aspect.
It was about 2.5 yrs back that I started saying 22-22 on SameTime.
This is getting too much :)

November 12, 2007 12:26 PM  
Blogger Guljinder Singh said...

yep, pretty much, In fact i have even pased on the baton to my better half ... Si I got company now ;-)

December 29, 2008 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home