Me and My B-Lo-G

A No-One-Nowhere-Doing-Nothing's 'Thought Process' or rather 'Lot Of Mess'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Target : "Someone Somewhere Doing Something"

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lessons from Roadside

The other day while walking by the roadside, I witnessed a man beating the Chain-cover of his old cycle with a stone. So drowned was he in the act that it seems that making the cycle run again was the most valuable to him.I felt a pang and was thinking about something valuable to me.
Why is that what you value is away from you. Or is it the other way round? You value something that is away.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Aparna Pai said...

We tend to value something that has gone away.. and dont value what we have..

or is that just a way to look at it?

November 11, 2007 9:38 AM  
Blogger Guljinder Singh said...

Hmmm...Perspectives :)

November 11, 2007 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home