Me and My B-Lo-G

A No-One-Nowhere-Doing-Nothing's 'Thought Process' or rather 'Lot Of Mess'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Target : "Someone Somewhere Doing Something"

Monday, September 10, 2007

Easy Times

The Day was Saturday 25th August.
I am in love with this train, and I dont know why. I yet again prefered it over the faster mode. Even though I end up spending 12 hours more every time I chose it over Air travel, I never regretted it.
Living upto its expectations it reached New Delhi Station at 7:15 PM and as always a few Businessmen boarded it for Jalandhar/Amritsar. Among them was this gentleman who I should say had crossed the line separating Middle age and Old age. The gentleman made his space in the compartments think tank in a short span and was soon in conversation with others in our Bay.
Incidentally the topic that arose was the mushrooming of Foreign MNC's in india and there effect on the youth.The wise talk continued as our gentleman served others with his take on the issue. Pointing at me and another young guy in succession he noted "The young ppl like them are getting a starting salary of 15-20K whereas in our time it did not even touch a ton. This easy money is spoiling the youth"
While the talk was on I was thinking about the life I was spending away from home,the late night working just to make sure I could visit home without any issues, the time I will have to burn once I return e.t.c.
I am not aware when the Bay went silent. It was broken by the cold drinks vendor as he approched.
Me and the other youngster asked for a Bottle of Milk each and the Gentleman ordered a 'Mountain Dew'.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home