Me and My B-Lo-G

A No-One-Nowhere-Doing-Nothing's 'Thought Process' or rather 'Lot Of Mess'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Target : "Someone Somewhere Doing Something"

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tragical Comedy Or Comical Tragedy

Here begins the day,
Will it end ....well it may.
Logged into the terminal,
Lots of mail .....alas all official.

Thought of falling ill.
everyone cant....even thats a skill.
Showelled myself into work,
commending myself occassionally...Young Turk

Lot to address and time crunch,
what else.....No breakfast and a late Lunch.
Beleive me the lunch was a feat,
I achieved it while working...didnt need Mr. Ctr+Alt+Delete

Calls Calls and more Calls,
Mr. Bell....better if u had worked on why apple falls.
A local number then flashed on Phone,
It was chhavi...with a special ICICI personal loan.

That planned outing in the evening,Him and Her.
And what now...what else, an Office-Light Dinner.
Yes the day ended a little later,
with an anonymous letter...to the manager.

In it were written a few love songs,
expectant...it would sound a few Gongs.
Midway to the flat I realized my Blunder,
The Pad used to express the feelings was signed in Bold... GULJINDER

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

November 10, 2008 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home